Saturday, September 15, 2012

Working It

I skipped a weekly recap post last week because ... I didn't really work out.

And I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Travel and house hunting (!?!) and PT appointments and PT exercises took up a lot of my time, plus I had a cold with a nasty sinus headache and just wasn't feeling it. Normally, colds don't upset my workout schedule. But since I didn't have a set schedule, I just went with whatever I felt like doing. That meant resting, mostly.

This week, it looks more like a regular old week. Minus running.

Sunday - Rest. Wanted to do yoga but had a jam-packed day.

Monday - Yoga and pushups. Haven't done yoga in several weeks because it had been hurting my ankle. But most of my PT exercises involve stretching my calf and soleus (the little muscle above the ankle and below the calf). Yoga does much the same thing.

Tuesday - Rest, unless PT counts as exercise. Too tired to get up early to exercise and had to go to PT in the evening.

Wednesday - 35 minutes on the bike.

Thursday - 40 minutes on the bike, plus PT. Got to run on an anti-gravity treadmill. Maybe about half mile. Weird!

Friday - 35 minutes on the bike in the AM, then upper body strength training at lunch.

Saturday - 60 minutes on the bike, plus core work, pushups, planks, lunges, and squats. Haven't done a 2ish hour workout session in a long time.

Total miles: .5. No, that is not a typo.

No comments:

Post a Comment