Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Thoughts O' Random

Dear Bank of America,
Thank you for not sending me my credit card statement for this billing cycle. And thanks for sending my statement to my bulk mail folder last billing cycle. I just barely sent in my payment on time, and that was only because I could do an instant payment from my Bank of America checking account. I am not amused.
Best,
me

Dear Switchfoot,
Thank you thank you thank you for sending my pre-ordered CD so that I would have it in time for its release on Sept. 27. I've had the CD in my hands since Friday evening. Score! 4 days before release date! Your songs are coming along with me on the Chicago Marathon.
Best,
me

Dear marathon monster that lives in my stomach,
I know, I know, you want more food. And I also know you are always hungry. You seem to be unaware of this thing called taper. That means less miles and in theory less food. Enjoy your last two weeks in my stomach.
Best,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment