Saturday, October 29, 2011

Working It

This was Week 2 of no running and no real workout schedule. Can I just say that that Body Vive class last week was so simple and yet surprisingly effective? It was fun and worked body parts that I forgot I had.

Sunday - yoga class at the gym. Haven't been to yoga in several weeks because of class cancellations and races. I missed it.

Monday - 35 minutes on the stationary bike, plus lunges, lower back, and abs with an exercise ball. I am definitely better at standing on my left foot (the good foot) than my right foot (the previously injured/misbehaving one).

Tuesday - Strength training. Did upper body, chest, pushups, squats (with kettlebells & an exercise ball), and calf raises.

Wednesday - Rest. Got my flu shot the other day and was feeling tired and very mildly sick. My upper body kinda hated me for increasing my weights. It seemed like a good day to rest. Then suddenly realized that I had to renew my car registration by the end of the month. I never received my renewal notice. Fail, Rhode Island DMV and town where I used to live, big fail. Thank goodness I have a AAA membership. Easy peasy. I walked out of AAA with my new registration and plate stickers in hand. Can't do that at the DMV.

Thursday - 40 minutes on the bike.

Friday - 30 minutes on the bike, plus some planks.

Saturday - tailgating and trying to stay warm at a college football game ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment