Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Music

I got $100 in iTunes gift cards from my credit card rewards points and more gift cards and some CDs for Christmas/my birthday (a few weeks after Christmas). Woot! More new songs for me to add to my running and marathon playlists. I still haven't made a dent on the balance in my iTunes account.

On a random note, Foster the People's Torches is actually a pretty good CD. No other song sounds like Pumped Up Kicks, but there are several songs similar to Helena Beat. Mostly dance-type music. U2's Magnificent is one of my most favorite songs ever, so 2 remixes are going onto my playlists. I have some questionable taste in girly pop and 80s music when I run. But hey, if it works, I'll run with it.

I purchased or got on CDs:

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston (hopefully!)
Rihanna - We Found Love
Rihanna - Roc Me Out
Foster the People - Helena Beat
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Foster the People - Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)
Foster the People - Houdini
Foster the People - Call It What You Want
Stereo MCs - Connected
Good Charlotte - I Don't Want to Be in Love
Shifty - Starry-Eyed Surprise
Death Cab for Cutie - Meet Me at the Equinox
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning
U2 - Magnificent (Redanka's 360 remix)
U2 - Magnificent (Adam K and Soha Club remix)
Maroon 5 - Misery (this one is going on my running playlist only. NOT a song I want to hear during a marathon)
Blue October - Into the Ocean
Nickelback - When We Stand Together
M83 - Midnight City
Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
Fitz & the Tantrums - Don't Gotta Work It Out
Angelic - It's My Turn 2009 (Darren Tate radio edit)
Shakira - She Wolf

Songs I Already Owned that I Added to my Running/Marathon playlists:

U2 - Do You Feel Loved
Lady Gaga - Highway Unicorn
Barenaked Ladies - Grade 9
Ben Folds Five - Landed (running list only)
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
Hanson - Don't Stop
Faith No More - Epic
Tonic - Casual Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment