Saturday, August 11, 2012

Working It

In case you missed it last week, I was traveling. Usually, I don't let traveling get in the way of exercising. On a 5-night trip, I went to the hotel gym 3 times, swam twice, and walked more miles than I could count. I slept like a rock.

Now I am traveling again. I will exercise when I can, but I am not going to come close to my usual exercise routine. Sure, I brought my yoga gear, my exercise ball, and a resistance band. I'm planning on doing some outdoors activities. Hiking and kayaking anyone? With no gym and no running, though, my options are limited.

Sunday - 35 minutes on the bike, plus upper body lifting and core work. I was going to have one last dip in the pool, but then I realized the women's Olympic marathon was on live. Awesome hotel gym it was.

Monday - 35 minutes on the bike.

Tuesday - Rest.

Wednesday - Planks, pushups, lunges, and core work in the AM. Upper body lifting and squats with weights at lunch. I meant to go to the gym to do some cardio in the AM but ran out of time. Strength training instead it was.

Thursday - 35 minutes on the bike.

Friday - Rest.

Saturday - Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment