Saturday, August 25, 2012

Working It

So I didn't get in much exercise last week. And that was a good thing. I think it helped my ankle, which was finally starting to feel better. Kind of.

I finally went to a doc to see what's going on with this pesky ankle. Posterior tibial tendonitis and some Achilles tendonitis thrown in for good measure. Good news and bad news. There will definitely be more about that later.

Sunday - Rest. Travel. No more travel for a long time. Scratch that. I'll be on another roadtrip to New England again. And then it'll be no more travel for a long time?

Monday - Core work, pushups, and lunges.

Tuesday - 35 minutes on the bike. Too bad I am still stuck inside. It was seasonally cool in the morning.

Wednesday - Rest.

Thursday - 35 minutes on the bike.

Friday - 40 minutes on the bike and planks in the AM. Upper body lifting and squats with a 30 lb. kettlebell at lunch.

Saturday - 60 minutes on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment