Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day - Rock N Roll onward

The Rock N Roll Providence Half Marathon hosted a fun run near my house in honor of National Running Day. Perfect. I am running RnR Providence. The weather was threatening. There was a severe thunderstorm watch and tornado warning. My plan was to show up and go to the gym (also near my house) if it got cancelled.

Rock N Roll tent
Photobucket

At the beginning, the weather looked OK. It wasn't too rainy for the first half. And then the clouds opened. I got soaked. It's been a long time since I've ran in the rain. I actually like the rain. As long as you know about it, aren't wearing loose clothing, have a hat or visor, and protect your electronics, you'll be fine.

I got a Rock N Roll Providence T-shirt and $10 gift certificate to PF Changs. Thanks, Rock N Roll!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment