Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Songs I Like

Note: these are songs that are good for exercising and I *think* would be good for running too. I have used most of them while strength training (thanks to VH1, MTV, and Palladia playing music videos at the time I strength train at home ... wait, they actually play music videos??), but I haven't actually ran to them most of them. Music, running, and I only meet up the one time every 2-3 weeks I end up on a treadmill.

Fitz and the Tantrums - Money Grabber
Florence and the Machine - Got the Love
Portugal. The Man - People Say
Matt Kearney - Hey Mama
Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory
Andy Grammar - Keep Your Head Up
Matt Nathanson - Faster
The Naked and Famous - Young Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment