Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Running Playlist Additions

I got an iTunes gift card in a gift swap, and so I purchased some new songs to add to my running (and Shamrock Marathon) playlist. I run without music and actually prefer it now, unless I am on the treadmill or running longer than 15 miles.

Chris Brown - Beautiful People
Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
Fitz & the Tantrums - Money Grabber
Phoenix - 1901
Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts
The Naked and Famous - Young Blood
Kevin Rudolf - I Made It
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
Passion Pit - Little Secrets
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys - Don't Turn Out the Lights

I also have CDs by the Dropkick Murphys, Rihanna, and Foster the People on my Amazon Wishlist with the intention of putting some songs from those albums on my running playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment