Friday, November 4, 2011

October Mileage

I got sidetracked by traveling and coming off of my running hiatus. Oops.

I'm participating in NaBloPoMo in an attempt to blog every day for the month of November. Blogging for blogging's sake. Right. We'll see if I can actually make it. Look for some extra random entries coming up soon. Or an excuse for me to finish all those draft posts and get them out the door.

Anyway. Back to running. The numbers don't look all that great, but the month went reasonably well. I pretty much didn't run for 3 weeks, which was something I planned to do. For 9 runs, I'll take it. I set a marathon PR and ran a marathon and half marathon a week apart. My legs stayed on speaking terms with me. I still have all my toenails (for now at least). Those are victories in my book.

Running Stats for October

Total miles: 65
Total Runs: 9
Total Races: 3 (1 marathon, 1 half marathon, 1 5K)
Total Race Miles: 42.4
Average speed: 6.5 mph/9:14 per mile
Average distance per run: 7.21 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment