Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Running Summary

Last post for NaBloPoMo. Woo! I made it. I am not sure I am ever going to attempt to post every day for a month again. It is very much like a marathon. See, it all relates to running.

Anywho. Here are November's running stats. Half rebuilding my mileage and half marathon training. Pace is right where I want it to be. Good stuff.

Total Miles: 108.2
Total Runs: 21
Average Pace: 7.1 mph/8:27 per mile
Average Distance: 5.15 miles

I am on track to cap out around 1350 miles for the year, my highest yearly mileage ever. That's about 350 miles more than last year, even with several injuries and 5 weeks total with no running after marathons. So far in 2011, I ran ~1230 miles. I'm already well over last year's total, and there's still a full month left to go.

That is a lot of miles out on the Rhode.

No comments:

Post a Comment