Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down

Some new finds:

Thumbs Up

Clif Kid Z bars - the kid-version of Clif bars. The Chocolate Brownie kind is pretty close to a chocolate brownie. Yes, I am not-so-secretly 5 years old.

Roasted salted sunflower seeds from Trader Joe's - these little guys pack a lot of calories in a small portion, but that's exactly why I like them. I portion them out into a little container with a handful of dried cranberries or dried cherries. Easy portable snack.

Half Thumbs Up/Half Thumbs Down

Old Navy hooded long-sleeve running shirt - I like that it has thumbholes, cute ruching on the cuffs, a small zippered pocket, and a half zip so that I can zip it down if I am too hot or pull over my head easily. I don't like that the hood doesn't stay up while running. It would be better with a drawstring. ON claims it has a reflective strip on the hood, but I don't think the strip is reflective. It's a decent running shirt, though. Worth the $15 I paid for it on sale, but probably not worth the $30 regular price.

Thumbs Down

Nothing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment